• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
What in the heck are you carping about?
Common-Carp.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
That Uncle Sam barely does anything with the Space Program, and those taking the lead are China and billionaires who are in reality probably just trying to get back to their own home worlds.
Our space program is doing wonderful things.
Sending astronauts out into it is dramatic, but
a big waste in comparison.

Deidre

That Uncle Sam barely does anything with the Space Program, and those taking the lead are China and billionaires who are in reality probably just trying to get back to their own home worlds.
I think it's fine that billionaires are interested in exploring space on their own, but...it seems more about a self-gratifying bucket list for them, that it serves a worthwhile venture in terms of what we could learn from it all.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I think it's fine that billionaires are interested in exploring space on their own, but...it seems more about a self-gratifying bucket list for them, that it serves a worthwhile venture in terms of what we could learn from it all.
Yup.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Winning because I'll probably be awake later than sun rise despite our approximately 2-3 hour time difference due to myself living in Illinoisistan and not on the west coast.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
It may seem like a dream, but I think that we already have the technology to get as many billionaires as we can get into space. I want to see how many we can get in their own orbit around the sun. It would be a monument to the abilities of our species.