• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Well, that was a losing post.
I'll win while you try to think up something better.

(A bear thinking.....there's an odd thought.)

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
YEs I am sure you have many odd thoughts....which none of us want to know anything about

Now if you DON'T mind I am having a snack

zoo1.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
If we get into stereotypes, I think I'll avoid posting a picture of a dog stereotype: cat box brownies.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
does not change the fact that you are an intolerant racist bear hater...oh and I win too

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
does not change the fact that you are an intolerant racist bear hater...oh and I win too
To hate bears is actually socially progressive.
Statistics show that bears discriminate against blacks & Asians, preferring to eat only white folks.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
To hate bears is actually socially progressive.
Statistics show that bears discriminate against blacks & Asians, preferring to eat only white folks.
Anyone who claims statistics say something need to present proof or they lose. Does not matter what you present, of course, so why bother. But it proves nothing if they do. Some like white meat and some like dark meat. It's just pure preference.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
But you lose freshness when using highly processed adulturated...uh....whatever it is you put in your wins.....durian fruit? Surstromming? Lutefisk? Chou dofu?
My wins are natural, fresh, & chock full of vitamins.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
But you lose freshness when using highly processed adulturated...uh....whatever it is you put in your wins.....durian fruit? Surstromming? Lutefisk? Chou dofu?
My wins are natural, fresh, & chock full of vitamins.
But your hovercraft is full of eels so I win.