• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Dogs don't get cake.
Here's your treat....
dogfood.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I win cuz I recognized your random dog pic.
I ran across him on The Soup.
(That show is how I stay current on popular culture.)
th

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I win cuz I recognized your random dog pic.
I ran across him on The Soup.
(That show is how I stay current on popular culture.)
th

That image caused a parade of possible posts to wander through my mind and back out again. I win because of my self-restraint.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
That just goes to show how out of it I am - I had to look up "Walking Dead" to find out what that show was all about. But my lack of TV watching gives me more time to be a winner.
Only losers & evil slobbering psychopathic lawyers don't watch The Walking Dead.
Which are you?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Only losers & evil slobbering psychopathic lawyers don't watch The Walking Dead.
Which are you?
Evil? Yes. Slobbering? Of course. Psychopathic? We prefer sociopathic these days. Lawyer? I can be an obsessive language lawyer as you might have noticed in our debate about the true meaning of the word "libertarian". So I'm a winning evil sociopathic language lawyer.