• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
WOW!!! You brought cake...thanks

grizzly-bear-eating-birthday-cake.jpg

Wu Wei

And you gave the squirrels pizza...how nice

pizza7.jpg

I love pizza stuffed squirrel....hey wait a minute...why are you being so nice?????

Wu Wei

You did what we hoped and ate it all including the shiny bits on top which you no doubt thought was harmless bling. The tracking device is now in your gullet.

Yeah I know...you can have them back...in a day or two..... but I'd let Revoltingest pick them up....he spends most of his time with his hand in a toilet anyway

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Winning with a small town pizza lawyer....
Now the establishment knows your weakness and you will be easily corrupted becoming too comatose to continue your libertarian quest. Instead you become inert as the powers of government stuff you full of bacon.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I don't eat gubmint bacon!
I eat good capitalistic militia bacon!
500x_c399_tactical_canned_bacon.jpg

You know how the NSA corrupts computer networking gear. But what you don't know is how the government corrupted so-called capitalist militia bacon. So chow down as the pro-bureaucratic additives cross the blood-brain barrier to rearrange your thoughts and feelings.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Oh, so you're one of those guys....a bacon conspiracy theorist!
funny-bacon-pictures-the-bacon-conspiracy.jpg
Just enjoy your addiction and don't think too much about what it is doing to you. You'll be just fine.

And now I need to go out to have a healthy bacon-free lunch in a bit. A lunch full of healthy vegetables and such like that will keep me on the earth for decades.