• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
But it is such a nice win.

Hope you are having a great day Christine.

And stop with the creeping,

Actually had a lousy day, our peaceful village is getting ready for its annual 4 day party (cut to 3 days because if covid). They are setting up 2 fairground rides (bumper cars and something new right outside our house... Its been very noisy, trucks shunting, trailers banging, metal hammering hydraulic rams pushing, workers shouting...im dreading friday when it all kicks off and they start amplifying rap songs, crashing car, and giddy teenagers shouting and screaming until 3am

Usually they hire a good rock band for Sunday night, no fete last year of course but the year before it was Saxon.

This year its...

Last edited:

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member

Actually had a lousy day, our peaceful village is getting ready for its annual 4 day party (cut to 3 days because if covid). They are setting up 2 fairground rides (bumper cars and something new right outside our house... Its been very noisy, trucks shunting, trailers banging, metal hammering hydraulic rams pushing, workers shouting...im dreading friday when it all kicks off and they start amplifying rap songs, crashing car, and giddy teenagers shouting and screaming until 3am

Usually they hire a good rock band for Sunday night, no fete last year of course but the year before it was Saxon.

This year its...

Creeping?

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member

This year its...

Sorry you are having a lousy day. Hope it gets better.

Saxon the metal band? I've seen them. The Princess of the Night is favorite tune.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member

This year its...

Definitely a lot different than Saxon. Like ska zydeco.

I have to creep out and do some gardening.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I am now claiming my goodnight win

images (15).jpeg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I'm confused.....just below my knee, it is very numb to the touch....but it still itches....... this makes no sense....but I win just the same

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
and with that......how the heck can a joint made of metal......hurt...... storm coming...maybe that's the problem....but I win again just the same

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
and with that......how the heck can a joint made of metal......hurt...... storm coming...maybe that's the problem....but I win again just the same
You're made of metal. Your circuits bleed. You are perpetual. You keep the pickanik baskets clean.