• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Sometimes it's hard for people to think about what really big numbers really even mean. I remember when this post was first made over 10 years ago (I was there when the deep magic was written, witch!) and it still only has about a million views, and people appear to have been posting faithfully in it since then.

Since there are 1,000 millions in a billion, it would take 10,000 years at the same rate to get about one billion views.
Its mind froggingly big because of the bit about witches.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I cannot accept food advice from people who think "blue buffalo" and picnic baskets are gourmet food

Blue Buffalo!?, I don't even know what that is. As for pick-a-nick baskets..... apparently you have been hanging out with the wrong pick-a-nick basket crowd. But that is not gourmet food either, that is for the protection of you meat bags.....

But I am not exactly sure how one can take one seriously who thinks Bacon is gourmet food

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Blue Buffalo!?, I don't even know what that is. As for pick-a-nick baskets..... apparently you have been hanging out with the wrong pick-a-nick basket crowd. But that is not gourmet food either, that is for the protection of you meat bags.....

But I am not exactly sure how one can take one seriously who thinks Bacon is gourmet food

It's not gourmet (or can't be gourmet)? I'll leave the junky stuff for you to inspect while I dine on such treasures as these 51 Easy Picnic Food Ideas - Love and Lemons

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
You need to hang out with a higher class of hiker/camper

I'm glad these are beneath you. I can eat them and not be concerned about needing to pass inspection.

IMG_0071-cropped-580x776.jpg

broccoli-salad-580x869.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I'm glad these are beneath you. I can eat them and not be concerned about needing to pass inspection.

IMG_0071-cropped-580x776.jpg

broccoli-salad-580x869.jpg

Those aren't beneath me, you were eluding to the pick-a-Nick baskets were full of Junk food....that is why I said you need to find a higher class of pick-a-nick baskets