• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm soaked. Morning glory and mint are tenacious weeds when let to get out of control. I cleared a tiny area of the garden with a significant effort.

Worked hard for that win.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Day 14 of stay at home orders... cleaned the pool filter, checked the letter box 14 times, ate a whole bag of jelly beans, played 20 games of Wingspan. Only 6 or so hours to bed time.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Sometimes it's hard for people to think about what really big numbers really even mean. I remember when this post was first made over 10 years ago (I was there when the deep magic was written, witch!) and it still only has about a million views, and people appear to have been posting faithfully in it since then.

Since there are 1,000 millions in a billion, it would take 10,000 years at the same rate to get about one billion views.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I had a winning walk this morning. One route to the top of the hill we climb once a week was blocked due to fire danger. The other route was open so we took it.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
This wins

8f4bc5f0db6201397042005056a9545d