• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Winning while reminding everyone that there is only one Riker, and one bridge. One Riker, one bridge!

a-ship-has-one-bridge-one-riker-one-bridge.jpg

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm glad A had a good night's sleep.
Me too. I am trying new ideas to an old problem. The first attempt was successful. I have had some success with changes over the last two years. I have to keep in mind that it is a process and not magic.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
But magic is needed sometimes.

Perhaps there is a some magic that exists and is needed.

Last week, I watched this very clip you posted here. I find it a little magical to have recently viewed an obscure clip and then see someone post it to me a week later.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Perhaps there is a some magic that exists and is needed.

Last week, I watched this very clip you posted here. I find it a little magical to have recently viewed an obscure clip and then see someone post it to me a week later.
It's obscure to some but I grew up with this show so it's nostalgia for me to watch it again. And a bit odd to remember what was magical then is now maximally hokey.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
It's obscure to some but I grew up with this show so it's nostalgia for me to watch it again. And a bit odd to remember what was magical then is now maximally hokey.
I know who Andy Devine was, but until last week, I knew nothing of Froggy and the show he was on.

I love some of the old shows just because there is that element of hokey by today's standards.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
It's not bacon for breakfast day but I'm going to have bacon anyway just to annoy the bear and the dog.