• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Once you get past 40, it seems you wear out about 4PM. I'm glad I'm not like that. I'm still in my 30's, and I wear out at 5PM.
In my mid-70s, I have a mid-afternoon slump most days. When I was younger and working, I had a jolt of coffee to keep going. Now I stop going and rest a bit.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Once you get past 40, it seems you wear out about 4PM. I'm glad I'm not like that. I'm still in my 30's, and I wear out at 5PM.

When I was younger, I stayed up later, but found it much more difficult to wake up in the morning. I'd have to set more than one alarm to ensure that I would wake up. Now, I wake up very early, and I haven't needed to use an alarm clock for over 20 years.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
When I was younger, I stayed up later, but found it much more difficult to wake up in the morning. I'd have to set more than one alarm to ensure that I would wake up. Now, I wake up very early, and I haven't needed to use an alarm clock for over 20 years.
I remember a time when I could drink until 4 am, get some sleep, wake up in time to be ready for breakfast at 8 am and still study.