• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
It was very hot. I lost a lot of water along the way. My shirt must have weighed three or four pounds when I was finished. Being loopy was probably a result of the heat, exertion, exuberance and enthusiasm combined. I also met woman out there on the trail. Or more correctly, we had met several times before, she just officially introduced herself to me this time. Despite the heat, it was a great hike.

Was that TMI? I never know for sure about that.

So, you met a woman, and there was heat.

TMI? You live near Three Mile Island?

merlin_150734901_87bdb4ec-ca8b-4342-8ccf-e9e1341bc44a-superJumbo.jpg

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
If your Dad doesn't have a beard you've got two Mums.
This is what happens when I read a thread backwards.

My dad didn't a beard when I was little, but then he did when I was in my teens. Then by my late teens until I was 21. he didn't again. Wonder what that means?

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
So, you met a woman, and there was heat.

TMI? You live near Three Mile Island?

merlin_150734901_87bdb4ec-ca8b-4342-8ccf-e9e1341bc44a-superJumbo.jpg
Not even close to that historic site of dubious notoriety.

She seemed nice. She may have introduced herself, because I referred to her as the hill climber, since I didn't know here name and she spends a lot of time running up and down the biggest hill on the trail.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
It was very hot. I lost a lot of water along the way. My shirt must have weighed three or four pounds when I was finished. Being loopy was probably a result of the heat, exertion, exuberance and enthusiasm combined. I also met woman out there on the trail. Or more correctly, we had met several times before, she just officially introduced herself to me this time. Despite the heat, it was a great hike.

Was that TMI? I never know for sure about that.

I'm sure someone will tell you if that's true or do a TL;DR but your note was not too long at least for me.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
A new band for me. That was catchy and funny. And it has been a long while since I saw a keytar played.

They've made 4 or 5 albums all about beards lol. They were a lot of fun to see live but have unfortunately retired from touring. Some of them had a side project when not doing The Beards which was an all keytar thing where they only did songs about milk I think, the memories are fuzzy and I can't for the life of me remember the name of the band.

ETA: Lock down brain trauma, I got that all wrong. The other band was The Dairy Brothers, only 2 keytars and they songs about all kinds of things not just milk.

Last edited:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm turning the winning over to the insomniacs and those who are in different timezones.

I'll be back.