• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
You use a neti pot to free yourself from samsara.... hows does cleaning your sinuses help :)

My sinuses are in my brain. Clearing them is a small step in a larger cleaning process.

I win by twisting your post into a knot.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Well that is to be expected from a sad pathetic pagan communist sympathizer friend of the Taliban such as yourself

Not only that he caused me to waste time by finding what appears to be an official answer to his question thus using a verbal "worm" to hook my intellectual fish into doing this own dirty work for him.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Not only that he caused me to waste time by finding what appears to be an official answer to his question thus using a verbal "worm" to hook my intellectual fish into doing this own dirty work for him.

He's good at that

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Well that is to be expected from a sad pathetic pagan communist sympathizer friend of the Taliban such as yourself
Disclaimer:
I do not approve of the Taliban or any of its acts.
Neither is this an attack upon Islam, Muslims, or Afghans.

Wu Wei

Too much is safer than too little.

To much...to little...no different...I'm still going to make unfounded. unreasonable accusations and cast aspersions on your character.....I mean...that is if you actually had a character to cast aspersions upon

Last edited:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Based on a new thread, if I urged someone on RF to eat a hot dog, would I violate an RF rule given that eating hot dogs takes time off people's lives.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
To much...to ittle...no different...I'm still going to make unfounded. unreasonable accusations and cast aspersions on your character.....I mean...that is if you actually had a character to cast aspersions upon
Whatever character I have is at
no risk of creating envy in others.

Wu Wei

depositphotos_7476799-stock-photo-wodden-posts-with-metal-wire.jpg