• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
WT0hJgA.gif

My goodness, this bear is always getting its head down to snooze. Methinks it needs bacon to make him alert because America needs as many lerts as it can get

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Winning by knowing nothing is really real. I'll create a thread with that proof.

I've heard that at Strawberry Fields, nothing is real, and nothing to get hung about. But that would mean that strawberries aren't real.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Truly it's unreal observers all the way down, but it really does appear real although we really know that reality is unreality.

Hmmm, although I've existed in the imagination of some peeps i can pretty much guarantee that i am real. Same goes for most other folk so you must be using a very small subset of observers to get the unreal ones, probably imagined in

06351cf0169ed98ff51ee3c2e0a61a17_Unreal_Engine_White_Logo.jpg

ChristineM

Premium Member
So I guess it's not Strawberry Fields Forever.

I suppose they also cancelled the Magical Mystery Tour.

Maybe, i don't really know but the did capture the yellow submarine and impounded it at Liverpool (John Lennon) airport

220px-YellowSubmarineAirport.jpg

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Looks like I win again.

I declare this thread ended for now and for all time.

Thank you all for participating.

I want to thank rabbits everywhere for this win.