• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
How do you know its factual....it is based on a theory, and nobody was there to hear if fall therefore it is conjecture...HA!!!!! I win

So wrong, it is an always repeatable scientific theory, never has the theory been falsified and its tested over 7 billion times each day, every day. Never once has the theory failed, there it is factual, as factual as the theory of gravity. So i think your only win is in your tiny, non human, bear like, brain and that doesn't count as a win because on this thread... Sorry booboo

ChristineM

Premium Member
Kodiak Bears are tough, but not bullies. Grizzlies are tough too, just not as tough as Kodiak bears...and if you ask me...that dang wolf is the bully

That dang wolf only wanted a bit of rump for dinner. True though, he should pick on animals his own size...

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
So wrong, it is an always repeatable scientific theory, never has the theory been falsified and its tested over 7 billion times each day, every day. Never once has the theory failed, there it is factual, as factual as the theory of gravity. So i think your only win is in your tiny, non human, bear like, brain and that doesn't count as a win because on this thread... Sorry booboo

Even bears know Einstein's "Scientific Theory" which was based on a static universe was wrong...need I mention Fleischmann — Pons’s Nuclear Fusion theory...also WRONG!!!!

Tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it can only be tested by being there to hear it....and if you are there to hear it then there is someone there not no one...nope, can't be proven...impossible.... therefore that just goes to PROVE that Plato was right when he sad

quote-reality-is-created-by-the-mind-we-can-change-our-reality-by-changing-our-mind-plato-137-26-06.jpg

Point and match...I win

ChristineM

Premium Member
Even bears know Einstein's "Scientific Theory" which was based on a static universe was wrong...need I mention Fleischmann — Pons’s Nuclear Fusion theory...also WRONG!!!!

Tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it can only be tested by being there to hear it....and if you are there to hear it then there is someone there not no one...nope, can't be proven...impossible.... therefore that just goes to PROVE that Plato was right when he sad

quote-reality-is-created-by-the-mind-we-can-change-our-reality-by-changing-our-mind-plato-137-26-06.jpg

Point and match...I win
No, no, no, it can be tested the n multiple ways, leaving sound recording equipment around for one. Testing substitutes, dor another. Your error came right at the beginning,. If a tree falls in a vacuum there is no air to carry the sound... Remember, vacuum, this is important for no sound. Without vacuum i win