• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
No, no, no, it can be tested the n multiple ways, leaving sound recording equipment around for one. Testing substitutes, dor another. Your error came right at the beginning,. If a tree falls in a vacuum there is no air to carry the sound... Remember, vacuum, this is important for no sound. Without vacuum i win

This has nothing to do with being able to hear a tree fall over the sound of a vacuum cleaner.....why the heck would someone be using a vacuum cleaner in the woods anyway...and besides that...where would the get the power from...a 50 mile long extension cord....just admit you're wrong and quit coming up with silly scenarios that just will not happen.... treefalls...no one there to hear it...no sound......again... I win

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
This has nothing to do with being able to hear a tree fall over the sound of a vacuum cleaner.....why the heck would someone be using a vacuum cleaner in the woods anyway...and besides that...where would the get the power from...a 50 mile long extension cord....just admit you're wrong and quit coming up with silly scenarios that just will not happen.... treefalls...no one there to hear it...no sound......again... I win

Someone is living in a fantasy world of great but incorrect certainty

woman-in-retro-style-vacuuming-up-leaves-in-the-woods-MHN8G5.jpg

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
You know what?
Unisex names are the thing that shocks me the most about American culture...
Taylor...Hunter...and so on..
It weirds me out.:p

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
You know what?
Unisex names are the thing that shocks me the most about American culture...
Taylor...Hunter...and so on..
It weirds me out.:p

I once dated a girl with the same first name as mine - spelled a bit differently - but sounding the same.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I once dated a girl with the same first name as mine - spelled a bit differently - but sounding the same.

So you're saying you heard a tree fall in the woods when you were not there....... see why I find what you say highly unbelievable..... you are claiming to hear something you are not there to hear....yeah right

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
So you're saying you heard a tree fall in the woods when you were not there....... see why I find what you say highly unbelievable..... you are claiming to hear something you are not there to hear....yeah right

I could claim to have had a recorder there but that would not be true. Rather I have trusted minions who would suffer a sad fate if there was even a hint of deceit in their reports.