• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
This has nothing to do with being able to hear a tree fall over the sound of a vacuum cleaner.....why the heck would someone be using a vacuum cleaner in the woods anyway...and besides that...where would the get the power from...a 50 mile long extension cord....just admit you're wrong and quit coming up with silly scenarios that just will not happen.... treefalls...no one there to hear it...no sound......again... I win

:facepalm:

What the heck have cleaners got to do with lack of atmosphere?

A definite loser to bring straw vacuum cleaning people into the forest where they would hear the tree fall.. i win

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Exactly what I thought....and even you would not claim to hear a tree fall in the woods if you were not there to hear it.... like @sun rise and @ChristineM are claiming.....

You know well that is not my stance and the question was nothing to do with can I hear it but does the tree make a sound

But if you have got to twist conversation to make believe you win that is a very sad loser.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I could claim to have had a recorder there but that would not be true. Rather I have trusted minions who would suffer a sad fate if there was even a hint of deceit in their reports.

The Emperor of the Qin dynasty did something like that when he sent people all over looking for the elixir of life and failure was not an option. One of his top advisors came back and told him he found the floating islands of the immortals but they wanted all sorts of gold, tribute and soldiers before they would give it up. So Qin Shi Huangdi gave him everything he asked for and sent him back to the floating islands to get the elixir of life...... the guy never returned.... historians suspect he went to Northern Japan and set up his own kingdom......your minions would likely do something similar and then go live happily in the woods...... trees are as good as fiore hydrants toa dog anyways

Wu Wei

:facepalm:

What the heck have cleaners got to do with lack of atmosphere?

A definite loser to bring straw vacuum cleaning people into the forest where they would hear the tree fall.. i win

Well you're the one who was talking bot vacuuming the forest

Wu Wei

You know well that is not my stance and the question was nothing to do with can I hear it but does the tree make a sound

But if you have got to twist conversation to make believe you win that is a very sad loser.

Your the one that made the bold statement that a tree that falls and no one is there to hear it....makes a sound..... suggesting that you were there to hear it when you weren't there.....and then you threw in some questionable opinions based on pseudoscience and then for some reason started talking about vacuuming the forest

Wu Wei

That explains why there were no bears in this win

Winning bear says...talk to the paw

W1siZiIsIjIwMTQvMDgvMTUvMTAvMzYvNDYvOTcxL2JlYXJmbG9hdGJhY2suanBnIl0sWyJwIiwidGh1bWIiLCI3MDB4MzI1IyJdXQ