• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
winning while sitting fully strapped into my recliner, wearing proper safety gear, helmet, and drinking water

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Crazy%2B04.gif

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
I was trying to see if she was texting or what. There was no indication that she put on the brakes or tried to stop. She came in at full speed, much too fast for a parking lot.
Could have been stoned.

I found a woman passed out on a bench along a woodland trail when it was cold out last year. Got a guy from the park to help. She finally came to. No idea what was going on.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
It's My Birthday!
I am convinced America could actually win with Rusty Venture presiding over Congress, just to have someone indignantly mock and ridicule the politicians for being big babies and needing to grow up and learn to compromise.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
All that tossing and turning. I'm winning with sencha tea made from tea leaves and 1/2 bar (1/2 oz/15grams) of Chuao 86% dark chocolate.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
It's My Birthday!
It would be winning if those responsible for canceling Venture Brothers were made to face a military tribunal for crimes against humanity.