• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
612640d56dbe4_688dg99jisa41__700.jpg

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
The best way to get a religious organisation to the right thing is threaten their tax exempt status.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Winning with the pain in my mouth from the failed tooth extraction almost gone in time for presumably another attempt tomorrow; this time by an oral surgeon.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Sounds like something I'd do

But nope, 190 proof Grain alcohol....much higher proof and you'll go blind....if you survive at all

They have much reduced the strength of the absinthe to prevent blindness.

See how the government over here cares for its pissheads

Absinthe was manufactured, commercialized, and popularized in France in the late 1700s. It was an extremely addictive drink. Prolonged drinking of absinthe causes convulsions, blindness, hallucinations, and mental deterioration.
There are many french impressionist who could have testified to that.

But 190 proof takes some beating, perhaps by Spirytus Vodka but little else

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
They have much reduced the strength of the absinthe to prevent blindness.

See how the government over here cares for its pissheads

Absinthe was manufactured, commercialized, and popularized in France in the late 1700s. It was an extremely addictive drink. Prolonged drinking of absinthe causes convulsions, blindness, hallucinations, and mental deterioration.
There are many french impressionist who could have testified to that.

But 190 proof takes some beating, perhaps by Spirytus Vodka but little else

Well...to beat 190 proof...you're talking about guys like this making it in the smoky mountains

150616134355-moonshine-sutton-still-super-169.jpg