• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Well...to beat 190 proof...you're talking about guys like this making it in the smoky mountains

150616134355-moonshine-sutton-still-super-169.jpg

I have a story. Soon after we bought the house in france we came to do some work on it. Hubby decided to go the the bar and introduce himself. He fell in with 2 farmers who took him back to the farm to try their home brew eau de vie... The doorbell rang. I opened the door to see Paul, stiff as a board at about 30 degrees with his forehead on the bell push. The 2 reprobate farmers were shuffling away towards the square chuckling loudly. One fell headfirst into the fountain, the other continued on. After about 10 steps he stopped, looked left and right, up and down, spun around twice then gave the best Gallic shrug ive ever seen. His oppo broke the surface coughing and spluttering, clambered out of the fountain, caught up to his brother and they carried on giggling as though nothing had broken the scene as they headed in the opposite direction to their farm

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Aspirin and the fact that the tooth is still in my mouth.

Do you place the aspirin on and the troublesome spot or ingest it. I find aspirin doesn't work for me given my stomach problems it causes much pain. Paracetamol works on but not very tasty to place/disolve on the tooth.