• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Winning after lugging a 50 lb sack of onions for .7 miles on my shoulder (Mapquest measured). For you heathens out there that is 23 kilograms and a bit over one kilometer.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Especially tippy kevlar ones.
My father use to have very nice Grumman aluminum one. It was pre-Kevlar. In comparison when I went out in a neighbors Coleman aluminum canoe it felt like the brakes were on. At any rate his canoe lasted many a trip downstream. It was the wind and a tree that killed it eventually. A high wind will pick up a canoe and choose the nearest tree to bash it into. Right in the middle:(

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
My father use to have very nice Grumman aluminum one. It was pre-Kevlar. In comparison when I went out in a neighbors Coleman aluminum canoe it felt like the brakes were on. At any rate his canoe lasted many a trip downstream. It was the wind and a tree that killed it eventually. A high wind will pick up a canoe and choose the nearest tree to bash it into. Right in the middle:(
Aye, my old aluminum canoe was great for surfing rocks.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I just picked off a tick.
Don't tick off a pick.
R.a58e22df879ce4597a36c5b55c513b32