• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
See, you're obsessed with Tappen.... you may need to seek professional help

Im only concerned about your health, you are supposed to get rid if it during the summer months.

Then of course you wouldn't be such a grouchy bear

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Tuesday win.

happy-tuesday-gif-34.gif

Whateverist

Did anyone else notice that in spite of my having made the last post some time ago that no official public declaration of my victory has yet been made? I’ve doubled checked and have also received no private acknowledgement either. If I hand it off to lawyers to whom should they correspond? Thank you.

ChristineM

Premium Member
It has snowed relatively close to where I live twice in my lifetime. I don't remember the first time it was in 1965 and I was only 4 but I remember the 2nd time in 1974 (I think). I wanted to go their desperately but the old man wouldn't take us.

Snow on Mt Sugarloaf - 18 July 1965 | Lost Newcastle

A friend of mine has a sister in Oz, the sisters child had never seen snow so when it snowed in the UK the child asked my friend (via hotmail i think it was back then) to pop outside, collect some snow in a bottle and send it to her...

ChristineM

Premium Member
Did anyone else notice that in spite of my having made the last post some time ago that no official public declaration of my victory has yet been made? I’ve doubled checked and have also received no private acknowledgement either. If I hand it off to lawyers to whom should they correspond? Thank you.

Your cheque for the prize money is in the post

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
A friend of mine has a sister in Oz, the sisters child had never seen snow so when it snowed in the UK the child asked my friend (via hotmail i think it was back then) to pop outside, collect some snow in a bottle and send it to her...
What did she think of the Wizard?