• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I do find it rather interesting that bears spend all winter hibernating with a plug stuck up their nether regions. Don't you find them uncomfortable?
Stop right there... I have no desire to know anything more about your sick and twisted proclivities....much like I have no desire to know about @Revoltingest 's sick and twisted proclivities...keep those to yourselves...or maybe you and he could have a discussion about them...but PLEASE leave the rest of us out of it

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I wonder what Trumps bathtub looks like after he gets out? I imagine like a tuppaware container that had spaghetti bolognese in it.

That's something I never really considered until I read your question here. Now, I'd rather not have to think about such things.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Well, enough of this...I'm going to go exercise and then....get me some food to eat

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Stop right there... I have no desire to know anything more about your sick and twisted proclivities....much like I have no desire to know about @Revoltingest 's sick and twisted proclivities...keep those to yourselves...or maybe you and he could have a discussion about them...but PLEASE leave the rest of us out of it

You do get uptight about natural occurrences don't you, maybe your tappen is not fitting correctly​

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Well, enough of this...

Yes, me too, goodnight mr bear, goodnight everyone

3n7c46.jpg

A shared victory is still a victory

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
No one wants to hire me, but I'm now on an event committee and may be organizing a series of interfaith debates and discussion panels, both with the queer center here in town. So there's people trusting me in those roles, but no one will hire me to stab *****es.
On one hand it wins being something people like, trust and speak highly off while being something unappealing to the corporate world, but on the other hand that loses as it doesn't pay the bills.