• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Winning with straightening the house so we're not paying housecleaners to move paper around but to actually clean.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Twisted
d7bcf914bee88604f1760783031b6eda_w200.gif

giphy.gif

Twisted Sister

Last edited:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Dogs are winners

Dog Pleading for Help on Pet Camera While Home Alone Breaks Owner's Heart

However, during the short time that Crasnow was out of the house, Parker could be seen on the home security footage pressing the buttons for "potty" and "help."...
Crasnow said: "I had gone out to run a couple of errands. She had seemed fine when I left but she had an upset stomach. She can tell she's going to throw up and so asks to go out using the 'potty' button, and then she looked at the front door before going to our back door which leads to the backyard.

"Since I wasn't there and didn't respond, she came back into the main room and lay down, eventually throwing up. Later on, she came in and pressed help because she still has an upset stomach, again I'm still not back and she ends up having diarrhea in the house.

So far, Parker, who is a beagle mix, can use an incredible 109 speech buttons. The meanings cover a variety of subjects and verbs, including commands for food, water, toys, going to the park, saying hello or goodbye, and even a button to say how tired she is.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Seeing as I have a gastric upset that is causing me to pass out front time to time and is going to require an endoscopy, can we drop the tappen bit for now, thank You

Have you tried probiotics? They changed my life for the better. Well that and cutting eggs and taco bread out of my diet.