• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Wow....SOME canines...not mentioning any names here...but SOME canines are rather RUDE on hump day

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
guess-what-day-it-is.jpg

Same as every other day. Do what I want when I want at the expense of the tax payers.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

New-Jersey-power-outage-caused-by-falling-fish.jpg

"The hypothesis is that a bird dropped it," Sayreville Police Department Lt. James Novak told NJ Advance Media. "It just landed perfectly and destroyed the transformer."

A Sayreville Police Department Facebook post featured a sketch of the feathered "suspect," as well as a tongue-in-cheek memorial for the fish, dubbed Gilligan by the department.

"Please let us not forget the victim in this senseless death. Gilligan was a hard working family man. He was a father to thousands of children," the post said.

The department said the "suspect was last seen flying south."

"If you see him do not try to apprehend him. Although he isn't believed to be armed he may still be very dangerous. If you have any information in this case please contact Det. John Silver who handles all of our fish cases," the post said.

This all sounds pretty fishy to me.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
My gym membership is back on so I definitely win being able to get good, no impact aerobic workouts and exercise without worrying about the sun cooking me and my knees hurting.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Lunchtime win

I love the 3 hour French lunch. Much of France essentially closes while people enjoy their long lunch and relax.

The village is so quiet that nature in all ite glory can be heard

Oh and the occasional passenger plane riding high

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Sounds good. It's a good thing they don't do that in Scotland, though. No one could take up to 3 hours of haggis.

The time spent in Scotland is not so much with haggis but sampling the single malt.

It is an important distinction, the haggis is just to line the stomach (with another stomach) in preparation for the whisky.

Also the spelling of whisky is important too. It's not whiskey which is the irish drink