• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I love being physically active again and getting my heart pumping and soaking my tops with sweat. The burn of an intense workout, the natural body high, and I've found it easier to focus and sleep when I'm burning thousands of calories a day in exercise (though it'll probably be a few weeks before I'm back up to there). It's a winning feeling to start the day with, and wins just as much to end the day that way.

Shadow Wolf

I just realized another reason the girly sans religion group I found wins. Unlike the one I looked into Indiana this one isn't a theist bashing group, and unlike the one at college or remains theist-free and functioning despite the small number.

Shadow Wolf

@Shadow Wolf did Hilary visit?
Where I live it just rained, reaching a proper rainfall last night. But nothing today.
This is how on the edge of the storm today I was, and all the lightning I saw was off on the distance.:cry:
Screenshot_20230821_183840_AccuWeather.jpg