• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Meanwhile, back in what really matters, funny pictures of cats:

Brigand Got His Head Stuck Into The (Freeze-Dried Chicken) Treat Jar And Now He Looks Like A Demon And Omg I'm Dying​

funny-stuck-animals-while-eating-21-64d50ea778589__700.jpg

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
My sugar level although in the normal range was at the high end and what the doctor called pre-diabetic. I eat very little sugary food but I tried hard to cut out more. Next blood test it went and the doc says don't eat cake, ice cream, chocolate etc. I said I don't, so she says cut out sugar in tea and coffee, I said I have. So now it's carbohydrates.... I have no idea what the heck I'm supposed to eat now. Processed meats are out because of blood pressure.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
My sugar level although in the normal range was at the high end and what the doctor called pre-diabetic. I eat very little sugary food but I tried hard to cut out more. Next blood test it went and the doc says don't eat cake, ice cream, chocolate etc. I said I don't, so she says cut out sugar in tea and coffee, I said I have. So now it's carbohydrates.... I have no idea what the heck I'm supposed to eat now. Processed meats are out because of blood pressure.

Hmmm, I've just been handed the same problem. I don't have sugar except for the occasional cake, ice cream, chocolate and fruit. The doc put me on Metformin.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Just about to leave for a ride on a boat built in 1922 and got a strong wind warning. Should be interesting.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
The secret is Godzilla is kind of like Marvel with alternative time lines, unconnected stories, and it's not always Tokyo or the same parts of Tokyo.
Amd they're the Japanese. There was probably round the clock rebuilding with everyone helping with something. Ergo Godzilla should destroy American cities as we won't cooperate and he won't be getting perpetually stuck restarting at step one.
But first he's got to explain how this being married to Mothra thing works.