• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Oh... I still won't be going there even if the food is great

I won't be going either, haven't been to Newcastle in probably 20 years and intend to keep it that way. Although Paul McCartney is coming to town and I thought about going but it sold out pretty quick.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It's that time of night again, the land of nod beckons so I'm away to my slumbers, goodnight all.

download (21).jpeg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I won't be going either, haven't been to Newcastle in probably 20 years and intend to keep it that way. Although Paul McCartney is coming to town and I thought about going but it sold out pretty quick.
I guess some don't want to be thought of as being coals going to Newcastle.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

So, do they actually have a New Castle in Newcastle? Or is it the same old castle?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I once stood next to David Lee Roth at the bar in the Newcastle Workers Club, he's a strange looking dude in real life and I was kinda surprised he had to get his own drinks, I thought he'd have people for that. But this was in his in between Van Halen years, the gig was only about half full.
Years ago, when I lived in Massachusetts, I went to a restaurant/hotel to meet my parents for dinner. As walk to the door there were all these women standing on either side of the door, with a limo at the end. I went through the line to walk in just as two guys much shorter than myself came walking out....did not realize, until after I sat down at the table wth my parents that I had just walked by Eddie Van Halen and Michael Anthony. Van Halen was playing in Worcester Mass that night.

Great security they had, I walk right through the line and right past them, almost bumped into Eddie.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Disgusting. I really don't know how you can stand it.

Actually, it's kind of nice right now. It's cooled off to 75°. Had a bit of rain earlier today. Just kicking back, relaxing, listening to tunes (Frank Zappa's "Son of Orange County" at the moment), and winning once again in this thread.

ChristineM

Premium Member
At least it sounds nice.

We had a heavy thunder storm last night. Gone now, The cats have settled down and out temperature is about the same as yours. It's a winner.

And in a few minutes im off to thr hairdressers for some pampering... What'd'ya,know... Another win

ChristineM

Premium Member
Yup, hair done, grey touched up, a nice relaxing head massage. What a beautiful winning morning.