• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Chicago, that toddlin' town...

Godinez said the news crew was filming a story about robberies in the West Town community that was slated to run on the morning news. He said the footage they shot was in the stolen camera, and the story never made it on the air.

Chicago police identified the victims as a 28-year-old man and 42-year-old man. Police said the pair was outside when the three men drove up in a gray sedan and black SUV. After the armed robbers took items from the news crew they fled in their vehicles.

No injuries were reported and no one is in custody, police said.

Godinez said Univision Chicago, the local TV affiliate of international media company TelevisaUnivision, is not disclosing the names of the reporter and photographer to protect their privacy.

“They’re OK, and we’re working on it together as a team,” he said.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Sad win

calvin-and-hobbes-dead-bird-1.jpg

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Because it's a really nice day, winning by having cleaned up some of the deadfall in the yard, got the burn pile going, and am now taking a quick break inside to cool off and have lunch...before returning to the labor outside..

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
It's a permanent state...

Yes but this morning it's stronger than usual. Went to watch the British Speedway GP I recorded from early this morning and all I have is repeats of highlights of old F1 races so I decide to watch the F1 qualifying and it's also missing :mad:

Murdoch will be getting a very terse email about his useless Foxtel