• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

mangalavara

हर हर महादेव
Premium Member
What if it was decided that the winner of this thread will be chosen to be the ruler of the world? How many more people would be posting in it?

If that were decided, the entity that chooses someone to be the ruler of the world would be the Ralph Wiggum of the global shadow government.

Regarding how many more people would post in this thread, I suspect that it would be just a few. Most of them would be American businesspeople and entertainers. Just look for the ‘Verified’ label under their usernames.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
We only had 2 tv channels when I was a youngin' so I had to watch whatever they chose to air. Weird thing is I enjoyed many of the shows back then but now I have about a million channels and can't find anything to watch and spend my time here arguing about mayonnaise.

Sounds about right, unless you get all excited at simple
quiz shows and z list celebrity reality shows

Jedster

I learnt a new woke word today ze

ze
[ziː]

PRONOUN
  1. used instead of ‘he’ or ‘she’ to refer to a person of unspecified or non-binary gender previously mentioned or easily identified:
    "I understood exactly what ze meant

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Time for sleep, goodnight

images (7).jpeg