• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

We Never Know

No Slack
I have said many times.... when someone talks about losing thier mind..... my response is...I can't lose what I don't have.....

I have also said...at the appropriate time.... "I'm Psychic.... or is that Psychotic.... I get them confused"

When/if anyone tells me I'm crazy, my reply is 'my psychiatrist assured me I was cured'

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
We only had 2 tv channels when I was a youngin' so I had to watch whatever they chose to air. Weird thing is I enjoyed many of the shows back then but now I have about a million channels and can't find anything to watch and spend my time here arguing about mayonnaise.
We had two channels and were excited when ABC came into the mix. My win is not my age but avoiding the mayo argument.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I remember a long long time ago when I was maybe a senior in high school, but still knew at least a little chemistry when a shampoo advertised that it used "organic chemicals". Our high school did not have an organic chemistry class, but I knew that organics chemicals were carbon based ones. Such as methane, butane, octane, etc. And those are just some of the nicer ones.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
When/if anyone tells me I'm crazy, my reply is 'my psychiatrist assured me I was cured'
I have always likes the Michael Keaton quote from the dream team, when some one asked him "Who the hell are you"

he said "I'm an escaped mental patient with a history of violence."

always wanted to use that line...have not gotten the chance just yet

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I remember a long long time ago when I was maybe a senior in high school, but still knew at least a little chemistry when a shampoo advertised that it used "organic chemicals". Our high school did not have an organic chemistry class, but I knew that organics chemicals were carbon based ones. Such as methane, butane, octane, etc. And those are just some of the nicer ones.

I saw a pic of some kind of aeroplane snack food packet that boasted the snack had genuine imitation smoke flavour.

We Never Know

No Slack
I have always likes the Michael Keaton quote from the dream team, when some one asked him "Who the hell are you"

he said "I'm an escaped mental patient with a history of violence."

always wanted to use that line...have not gotten the chance just yet
That's a good one. I will have to remember it lol

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Watching George Carlin, I see I got off to a winning start with a winning influence in my teens.
And definitely it is most certainly where I picked up many ideas, believes, behaviors, mannerisms and characteristics.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Mara with her husband Kang.

klingon-mara.jpg