• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Winning and then....... going to bed.......goodnight RF

200w.gif

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Nonsense... mornings are never good, especially when Ares gets up at 8. (10-11 is normal).

There are few things I hate more than getting woke up early.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I thought my farmer's market visit would not be winning but I came home with peaches, bartlet pears, strawberries, raspberries and apples. Of course, sob, blueberry season is over but the others are a winning consolation.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I thought my farmer's market visit would not be winning but I came home with peaches, bartlet pears, strawberries, raspberries and apples. Of course, sob, blueberry season is over but the others are a winning consolation.

Hmmm, we still have myrtille (blueberry) how long for? I don't know.
Tomorrow we're off to market. It should be a lot more fun now the tourist season is all but over.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Hmmm, we still have myrtille (blueberry) how long for? I don't know.
Tomorrow we're off to market. It should be a lot more fun now the tourist season is all but over.
May your hunting and gathering tomorrow be full of delicious rewards.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
May your hunting and gathering tomorrow be full of delicious rewards.

Cheers. Fresh dug potatoes, onions, black radish and carrots i think. Strawberries, myrtilles, and plums. Various heretige tomatoes, going to make a pan full of tomato sauce to freeze for winter. A basil plant.

Plus anything else that looks good...