• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
I miss a good thunder storm. Where I grew up we had some great ones. Once we had a bolt of lighting strike so close to the house that there did not seem to be any gap between flash and BOOM!! At the time. It was within a hundred meters of the house. We were able to easily find the tree it hit the next day. That was a bit closer than we liked the lighting to be.
We've had several strikes close to the house over the years...my old house got struck once...had some nails pushed out of the drywall...

Worst experience with lightning/thunder was on the side of a mountain in Rocky Mountain National Park one afternoon...dropped backpacks about 30 yards away, laid as flat as possible on the ground while lightning discharged through the air and occasionally into the ground nearby. Hair was standing on end the entire time, felt prickling on skin...after about 20 minutes it moved on, but seemed like much, much...much longer...

That didn't include the wind, driving rain...and as the storm departed...a wet snow...

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Aug_30_Quote_36_Windsor_Ascot_dog_photographer_pet_photography-652410f0a5ee9__700.jpg

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Wow that was close.

I went our to call the cats who are having a bad time with the building work next door. The work has finished for the day so I'm calling them to eat.

The French air force drowned out my strident calling.

At perhaps a couple of hundred feet up along the valley roar 2 Rafale jets. Any cats heading my way have scattered.

I'll try again in a few minutes
I didn't know France had an air force. What else do those two guys do?

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
I win again!

I have proven that I'm the winner constantly. I have refuted all winners and their billions of wins theory. I have proven this thread true. Every post on here proves the prophecies of this thread.

I win again!