• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Winning just before I log into my last mandatory training for the year....... another 2 hour training I can log into and then walk away..... it will be the same exact training as last year and the year before and the year before that, etc. Only difference.... I don't have to go in person this time

We Never Know

No Slack
IMG_20231030_172502.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Hectic at the old homestead today. Wife is supposed to be discharged from the hospital but......now they won't discharge her until the hospital bed we ordered is in place....so......we wait...and wait

When is it due to be delivered?

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Winning with a free box(with a dozen packs) of ramen.

Someone ordered a big case to be delivered to the Asian grocer... then never picked it up. They were giving away single packs for free at the register, but we're in there for various types of ramen(Ares's favorite) the cashier decided we oughta have a whole box.