• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I'm going to win and do something useful for 5 minutes.

Useful...

omg.jpg

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
They made you an offer you couldn't refuse?
Kind of.

They put out regular coupons. In desperation to get Ares to do something(don't remember what), my husband promised him he could use one of the coupons today after speech therapy.

Once the reality of his promise kicked in, he(my husband) started trying to go back on his offer, and I refused to let him refuse his offer, as the lad was getting agitated at the idea he was going to be unexpectedly refused, and, quite frankly, I couldn't blame him.

So, there was no refusal of offers.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Winning today when a distant relative brought by his Kubota 2900 tractor and in a matter of two hours we had moved a dozen down trees from next to our pole barn to the field in the front, where we'll have a large fire in the spring...I was looking at taking four to five weeks cutting them up and moving them in little pieces...

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I've never had one but if it's worth a win i think it should be enjoyed.
They're my favorite of the pizza chains. They're expensive, but good enough that a large pizza and cheese sticks can actually feed the family(and have a bit of leftovers). Most of the other places around here are kind of like cardboard with cheese.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Winning today when a distant relative brought by his Kubota 2900 tractor and in a matter of two hours we had moved a dozen down trees from next to our pole barn to the field in the front, where we'll have a large fire in the spring...I was looking at taking four to five weeks cutting them up and moving them in little pieces...

@Stonetree causing problems again.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I'm heading off to chiro then a bit of sitting around waiting while Karen gets her nails done unless by some miracle she's finished before me. It did happen once.