• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
No, it can't be true......shriek shriek scream scream..panic

Edvard-Munch-The-Scream.jpg

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Part of the fun of neurodivergent kids is the games they play. My older two never wanted to be firemen or astronauts. My oldest wanted to be an insurance salesman, and would dress up with a tie and carry a briefcase(with business cards) around. Ares wants to be a landlord, and carries around a giant bundle of keys and keeps trying to rent out our basement.

The youngest(who is not neurodivergent) seems to realize that with an insurance agent and landlord for brothers, he's covered, and has had no interest in any of it.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Well Hello, has anyone seen a wild Australian looking for a housekeeper?

I've seen one that isn't looking for a housekeeper. I'm just going through the government red tape because the housekeeper we found doesn't charge enough. I thought they'd be happy. But I've run into this problem before, my chiropractor has to put his prices up so I can get free visits.