• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Sadly my dinner won't be pizza with pineapple or even ordinary pizza but I'll win with it just the same.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Well..I'm winning with all the baby trees wrapped in jackets... Wednesday and Thursday mornings are suppose to be below freezing.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Well..I'm winning with all the baby trees wrapped in jackets... Wednesday and Thursday mornings are suppose to be below freezing.

I was saying to the Mrs yesterday that snow and ice look very attractive on the TV but I'm glad I don't live somewhere it happens. My one experience of scrapping snow off a car is more than enough to do for a lifetime.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
WIN_20231030_23_19_36_Pro.jpg
Winning by finding this treasure on the track at the gym!

I took it as a hug from the universe. I needed one.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Good morning win

Busy getting ready for tonight's Halloween trick or treaters. Candles, spooky carved faces.l, dancing ghosts on a string and most important a bucket full of chocolate treats (we don't need any tricks here)

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I want a chicken suit. :)

Chucky chucky chuckle.

I had one ;-)

When the twins were around 8 they used to go to sunday school. One of the local group of churches annual parades was Easter. Sam and Adi's class decided their float would be all about easter chickens. Parents had to join in too. I spent around 4 hours, all told, as a chicken. It ain't going to happen again...

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Chucky chucky chuckle.

I had one ;-)

When the twins were around 8 they used to go to sunday school. One of the local group of churches annual parades was Easter. Sam and Adi's class decided their float would be all about easter chickens. Parents had to join in too. I spent around 4 hours, all told, as a chicken. It ain't going to happen again...
Why not? It sounds fun!