• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
WALKIES!!!

bear-cute.gif

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
20 minutes back&forth, trying to explain to a billing rep. that I paid $349.16 by credit card. I have my bank statement to prove I should be credited that amount and not some amount she is now figuring. She says repeatedly," but you have no receipt"....

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
@JustGeorge , I was talking to a visiting nurse's aide. Her daughter was sent home from school by the school nurse who approached her daughter because she was coughing. The girl missed 2 tests that day and school policy is the student is given a test score of 50 for missing each test.....
Just a wee bit unfair imo.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
People here have been too busy this morning. Do something IRL so I don't have to skim through several pages of posts to catch up.

JustGeorge

Out of Order
Staff member
Premium Member
One of my favourite bands. I've seen them a couple of times when they've played over this side of the Atlantic puddle
You're very lucky! I love NiN.
@JustGeorge , I was talking to a visiting nurse's aide. Her daughter was sent home from school by the school nurse who approached her daughter because she was coughing. The girl missed 2 tests that day and school policy is the student is given a test score of 50 for missing each test.....
Just a wee bit unfair imo.
VVee bit? I'd say that's a bunch of crap.
Sore is good. It means you did exercise and used muscles that were challenged. If the soreness lasts after a day or so, you did too much.
I think I did too much.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Just looked out the window....... it is a real live blizzard

actually looks a lot like this

gWEEBQ.gif

supposed to be like this until about 4:00