• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
There are many here that will think I am a bit touched in the head, and they might be right, I like blizzards.

Wu Wei

bb2dbaab-32e6-438b-889d-ab102e8e0974_text.gif

Wu Wei

Meanwhile...in Buffalo
giphy.gif

Buffalo NY is currently under a state of emergency due to a lake effect snowstorm

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Karen takes a weekly osteoporosis pill on Monday mornings which makes her miserable which makes me miserable.

Ahhh, yes that could probably do it. She needs to talk to the doc about changing pills for one that doesn't make a mess of Mondays

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Meanwhile...in Buffalo
giphy.gif

Buffalo NY is currently under a state of emergency due to a lake effect snowstorm
I was caught in one of those in 1966 in Syracuse. The plow that came down our street after a few days had tires seriously taller than I am or was at that time - I've shrunk.

Wu Wei

I was caught in one of those in 1966 in Syracuse. The plow that came down our street after a few days had tires seriously taller than I am or was at that time - I've shrunk.
1978 Massachusetts, closed all the roads

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
what.... you don't understand.....its easy..... it makes me miserable and I LOVE being miserable....
SO when you complain about the idiots at work you are really happy to be miserable and hate the thought you will some day retire no matter what you tell us because when you retire you'll be happy and that will make you miserable. Got it.