• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I'm not actually tired... I just find being asleep more fun. I have some interesting dreams sometimes.

But thank you!

I never remember my dreams (only my nightmare which is quite rare now)

_1498481486.jpg

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Anyone who likes a Newcastle band is OK with me
I thought they had been around longer than the early 90's, but I guess not. Their name has come up many times in reference to other bands whose histories I was reviewing. Apparently, a very influential group.

Last edited:

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
I never remember my dreams (only my nightmare which is quite rare now)

View attachment 86987
I use dreams to indicate how well I have been sleeping. When I first got my CPAP, one of the early responses I noticed was that I was dreaming again. I used to have very vivid dreams and sometime in my 30's I began to recall fewer and fewer dreams. This would be indicative of increasing periods without REM sleep.

The other day, I had a dream I was driving around with Eddie Van Halen in this weird truck someone had given him. It didn't have regular controls. Just these giant, white, cartoon buttons to control it.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I thought they had been around longer than the early 90's, but I guess not. There name has come up many times in reference to other bands whose histories I was reviewing. Apparently, a very influential group.

Maybe it seems like they've been around longer because they started so young. They're my 2nd favourite local band.