• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I use dreams to indicate how well I have been sleeping. When I first got my CPAP, one of the early responses I noticed was that I was dreaming again. I used to have very vivid dreams and sometime in my 30's I began to recall fewer and fewer dreams. This would be indicative of increasing periods without REM sleep.

The other day, I had a dream I was driving around with Eddie Van Halen in this weird truck someone had given him. It didn't have regular controls. Just these giant, white, cartoon buttons to control it.

First i misread that, but of course you know i read it a CRAP. I had to read the whole thing again ;-)

I know that i dream, if i wake (am woken) while in a dream i have a second or two where i remember i was dreaming, sometimes i try to pretend I'm still asleep and try to continue the dream. But alas, within a few seconds it's gone.

I miss van halen, he made his best music in his cartoon truck ;-)

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Just made the rissoles for tonights hamburgers. The secret to a good hamburger is mix up the meat and let it sit in the fridge all day.

ChristineM

Premium Member
We are supposed to have had snow for 3 days,

We had 2 days of rain
09dd48fd784a7c04b92776523038bddf--funny-cats-funny-animals.jpg

And a cold day of sunshine

ChristineM

Premium Member
Time for sleep, behave yourselves while im away and don't do anything i wouldn't do.

Goodnight

giphy (1).gif