• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Now you're bragging about your wonderful winter weather. Well...

Every climate region has its positives and negatives, I suppose. This is actually kind of chilly, although we got below freezing last week. My only real concern is getting enough precipitation, not just here, but in the upper Rockies where the snowpack feeds into the western river systems.

The other drawback this time of year is the usual influx of snowbirds from other states - and some Canadian provinces.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Every climate region has its positives and negatives, I suppose. This is actually kind of chilly, although we got below freezing last week. My only real concern is getting enough precipitation, not just here, but in the upper Rockies where the snowpack feeds into the western river systems.

The other drawback this time of year is the usual influx of snowbirds from other states - and some Canadian provinces.

Birdist

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member

I found the fact that in the summer it was still 90-95 at 10pm. Of course, it was a dry heat. Not like Louisiana in...every season.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I didn't really knovv vvhat to do vvith the hookers...

So I just gave them Karen's vacuum and told them to get to vvork.

I drank the beer, though.

I was a hooker... Really i should not be saying that... ;-)

When i played rugby i was the team hooker... Again i should not be saying that.

Right, explanation time. Rugby, a hooker is the forward in the middle of the scrum who hooks the ball back to the quater back (or whoever else in the scrum can get it).

ChristineM

Premium Member
I'll keep you in mind as a minion if that ever happens.

f7af8ca6faf4e537826fd48522e8cdfe.jpg

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I was a hooker... Really i should not be saying that... ;-)

When i played rugby i was the team hooker... Again i should not be saying that.

Right, explanation time. Rugby, a hooker is the forward in the middle of the scrum who hooks the ball back to the quater back (or whoever else in the scrum can get it).

I don't believe this. You have more intelligence than all 3 of the front row combined that I ever played with. Although hookers were generally slightly more intelligent than the props. But that's not a high bar.

ChristineM

Premium Member
I don't believe this. You have more intelligence than all 3 of the front row combined that I ever played with. Although hookers were generally slightly more intelligent than the props. But that's not a high bar.

I was considered to be thick and uneducable at school. Rugby was the only thing i was good at.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
I didn't really knovv vvhat to do vvith the hookers...

So I just gave them Karen's vacuum and told them to get to vvork.

I drank the beer, though.
That actually would be a good, but expensive (so I'm told) and legitimate work for those in that profession. As long as they had a good work ethic and weren't inclined to rob you as they worked.

They might enjoy the novelty.