• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Why do you sit in the car and sing and play air drums, knowing the kid can see you out there and is in full freak out mode because you won't come in?

Either drive around the neighborhood and conclude your music enjoyment/phone call/facial grooming or get out of the car and come in the house. No, this isn't what other people have to deal with but this is our life, and it could be so much smoother if you'd acknowledge it.

(I am ****y today, it seems.)

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Today is chiro for me and nails for Karen. She's getting them done on my chiro day so I don't have to take her and sit around waiting. Chiro takes 15 minutes, nails are a minimum of 90 minutes so I'm not sure how it works.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Today is chiro for me and nails for Karen. She's getting them done on my chiro day so I don't have to take her and sit around waiting. Chiro takes 15 minutes, nails are a minimum of 90 minutes so I'm not sure how it works.

Female logic is impeccable.

It's just one outing .

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I'd rather go to the chiro.

I never understood the urge to 'get one's nails done'.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I'd rather go to the chiro.

I never understood the urge to 'get one's nails done'.

I don't understand a lot of beauty things. The two that really baffle me are completely removing the eyebrows then painting them back on halfway up the forehead so it looks like they're permanently surprised and the giant rubber looking lips. Fortunately she doesn't do that and hopefully never will.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I don't understand a lot of beauty things. The two that really baffle me are completely removing the eyebrows then painting them back on halfway up the forehead so it looks like they're permanently surprised and the giant rubber looking lips. Fortunately she doesn't do that and hopefully never will.
I don't get those, either.
There's little in life more satisfying than the crash of the recycle in to the garbage truck.
VVhat about vvhen they toot the horn?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Bonne nuit mes amis, le sommeil m'appelle, je vais donc fermer mes yeux fatigués.

631-6310208_french-cat-clipart-cat-kitten-clip-art-france.jpg

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
I thought for a moment that might be some sort of Mexican food. Chiropractor I take it.