• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
The mouse is for Karen, they cop a pounding when she's playing WoW. There's only so many times you can smash them into the computer desk before they stop micing.
I never harmed a mouse in my VVoVV days.

But I dropped a good many glasses of gin on the keyboard.

VVhen I vvent in for a nevv one, they offered my a vvarranty. I vvas about to say no, but they said it covered all things. I asked if I dumped my glass of gin on it, vvould they replace it? They said yes, they vvould. I bought it.

They made good on it. VVhen I dumped my gin on the keyboard the next time, I did get a replacement, free of charge.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I never harmed a mouse in my VVoVV days.

But I dropped a good many glasses of gin on the keyboard.

VVhen I vvent in for a nevv one, they offered my a vvarranty. I vvas about to say no, but they said it covered all things. I asked if I dumped my glass of gin on it, vvould they replace it? They said yes, they vvould. I bought it.

They made good on it. VVhen I dumped my gin on the keyboard the next time, I did get a replacement, free of charge.

She has never had fluid spillage but she has beaten the world record for number of swear words in a minute.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Yep and now I'm waiting while I'm not having to wait. But I did get some new shorts and a new mouse
I didn't you could get that at a Chiropractor. Must be different set up in Australian. Of course, as a rabbit, I don't know about all those things anyway.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I didn't you could get that at a Chiropractor. Must be different set up in Australian. Of course, as a rabbit, I don't know about all those things anyway.

You can't but I was in the thriving metropolis of Raymond Terrace and walked to the mens clothes shop and then to the computer shop.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
You can't but I was in the thriving metropolis of Raymond Terrace and walked to the mens clothes shop and then to the computer shop.
wow...three places of business that you needed within walking distance...sounds like this Raymond Terrace is some kind of Commie retro place with stores close together and not set up so you have to drive a mile or three between them...

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
@JustGeorge , THIS is a WINNER

Capture.PNG