• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I had to see that twice because it shows that your education was a total failure. Do you even know the proper response to "live long and prosper"? Or are you completely untutored?

I've never watched Star Trek but I do know that was Spock's catch phrase.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
........ ai-generated-8509434_640.jpg

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I've never watched Star Trek but I do know that was Spock's catch phrase.
That's more than I knevv. I alvvays figured it came from Star VVars(vvhich I also vvas never inclined to vvatch).
You never watched Star Trek? What is wrong with you Australians.
If RF has taught me one thing for certain, its that I vvould have been a happier person if I'd have been born in Australia.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
That's more than I knevv. I alvvays figured it came from Star VVars(vvhich I also vvas never inclined to vvatch).

If RF has taught me one thing for certain, its that I vvould have been a happier person if I'd have been born in Australia.
Happiness (or other) follows the person.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
"Live long and prosper"'s response is "Peace and long life" although the internet tells me they two can be reversed.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member

I too have never seen Star Wars.