• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
A jolly good morning (or afternoon or evening or night) everyone. Hope you all have the best of days.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Done the weekly shop win
On the way home i bought a couple of kilos of rump win.
The guy has a herd of Aberdeen Angus / La Limousine cross. He only sells what he produces Excellent beef cattle.
Just butchered it into steaks, portions for stews/casseroled, and some for mincing. All packed in the freezer win.
Lunchtime win.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
That's about the time i reach for my second coffee
I'm not tired... just bored out of my mind. None of the options available sound the least bit fun. I folded some laundry.

Sam bought me a tvvo liter of soda... but it tastes vveird. I suspect it may have frozen and thavved before it vvas sold(changes the taste). There's a second... I may open that instead.

ChristineM

Premium Member
I'm not tired... just bored out of my mind. None of the options available sound the least bit fun. I folded some laundry.

Sam bought me a tvvo liter of soda... but it tastes vveird. I suspect it may have frozen and thavved before it vvas sold(changes the taste). There's a second... I may open that instead.

Try a bit of yoga (or whatever you do), music on loud with strict instructions to "please do not disturb while mam is doing her ______"

I don't drink soda, (except Schweppes lemon in summer)

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Try a bit of yoga (or whatever you do), music on loud with strict instructions to "please do not disturb while mam is doing her ______"

I don't drink soda, (except Schweppes lemon in summer)
Just got in a bit of exercise.... Ares vvouldn't get out of bed, and he seldom vvillingly changes his clothes. I tricked him into letting me 'check' if the clean laundry vvas his or his brothers' clothes by putting them on him. Lo and behold, they vvere his!

Novv I vvon't have to vvrestle vvith him later on.

I tried to break the soda habit, but eventually said forget it. VVhen stuff got really bad last fall, I could honestly say it vvas the only bright point in my day, so vvhy take it avvay? I loved the hiss vvhen I'd crack the bottle, and the steam that came off of it, the bubbles popping...

I may try to ditch it again later, but novv's not the time.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Just got in a bit of exercise.... Ares vvouldn't get out of bed, and he seldom vvillingly changes his clothes. I tricked him into letting me 'check' if the clean laundry vvas his or his brothers' clothes by putting them on him. Lo and behold, they vvere his!

Novv I vvon't have to vvrestle vvith him later on.

I tried to break the soda habit, but eventually said forget it. VVhen stuff got really bad last fall, I could honestly say it vvas the only bright point in my day, so vvhy take it avvay? I loved the hiss vvhen I'd crack the bottle, and the steam that came off of it, the bubbles popping...

I may try to ditch it again later, but novv's not the time.
I don't think I have had a soda in almost 20 years

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Winning after getting a good night's sleep with a 1 hr+ interruption in the middle of the night and a good walk.