• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Caught you: Tinfoil hats for sale.. (thanks to send email on posts).

So are you an outlet for *them* or have you changed your religion to tupperwareism?

Oh no, tupperwareism is a conspiracy theory started by Pyrex to get them a bad name. I sleep with a cat on my head and have absolutely no problems with alien probing.

Last edited:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I didn't sleep much last night. Nightmares about huge stag knocking at the door and asking "have you seem my [wife] [daughter] [son]". I'm going to have a couple of herbal relaxants and try to get some kip.

Goodnight people

3cats.gif

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I bet no one noticed that.

A winning seamless transfer from my phone (dying battery so put it on charge) to my tablet, fully charged and ready to go. Half way through my previous post. My tablet even picked up what I'd already written on my phone. All very clever is this new RF
What until it eats what you wrote.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
years ago I worked 3rd shift, got home, went to bed..... and then..... my neighbor started jackhammering his driveway out

a-Electric-Demolition-Jackhammer_480x480.gif
The nerve of some to interrupt the hibernation.

For a while, I lived next door to a woman that got a ride from her mother to go to work at 5 am. She would park right outside our apartment. Instead of going in, she would lay on the horn. Until the morning my kids were sick and I needed sleep from being up late with them. She didn't like what I had to say.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
The nerve of some to interrupt the hibernation.

For a while, I lived next door to a woman that got a ride from her mother to go to work at 5 am. She would park right outside our apartment. Instead of going in, she would lay on the horn. Until the morning my kids were sick and I needed sleep from being up late with them. She didn't like what I had to say.
she wold not have like my reaction either because that would constitute a justifiable mauling in my book

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
I found myself almost run down by a buck. I don't mean in my car. Only able to side-step the deer because of super guick reflexes that left brown spots on my shorts