• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
This has been said before, but it seems to be the correct moment for a repeat.

cat_scan.jpg

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I read about yesterday and thought ah ha, I'm going to try that. Guess what, I prefer my tea with a bit of bitter bite. So no more American softee tea for me.

Oh, and i do drink coffee, i make it too strong for the softee American palate

Do you microwave it?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
We have just started a heatwave, its been up to 12c today, over the weekend we should be getting 15c, thats a warm summer day where i used to live in the UK.
we are in a heatwave too, next few days it will be between 6C and 10C until Saturday...then Sunday and all next week it gets back to seasonable temps around -6C

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
we are in a heatwave too, next few days it will be between 6C and 10C until Saturday...then Sunday and all next week it gets back to seasonable temps around -6C

Our temp got up to 288.7K today. Sunday it will be 293.15K according to Weather Underground before the rain comes again.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
The weather has been warming up here, too. It should get into the 70s this weekend and through next week, but then more rain and colder weather next weekend.

Wu Wei

Our temp got up to 288.7K today. Sunday it will be 293.15K according to Weather Underground before the rain comes again.
So that's how its gonna be...huh.....ok...

next few days it will be between 258K and 266K until Saturday...then Sunday and all next week it gets back to seasonable temps around 252K

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
So that's how its gonna be...huh.....ok...

next few days it will be between 258K and 266K until Saturday...then Sunday and all next week it gets back to seasonable temps around 252K

Next Tuesday, it's expected to get up to 298°K.

Wu Wei

On the subject of weather, the snowbirds are in town.

0b612f2a048483f008ef21ca50ec0685.jpg

I want to go places like New Hampshire in Maine in the winter....but with that said...I saw one of my favorite bumperstickers in Florida.....

"When I retire I'm gonna move north and drive slow"