• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Its doing vvhat it does outside.

Its not raining in here.

Same here.

Still in front of a cozy fire is a nice place to be

IMG_20240126_170328.jpg

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I've looked out the vvindovv.

Its drippy and cloudy. I see no rain, but it might as vvell be, because melting snovv is dripping from everything and making a terrible racket. Hovvever, the ground is still covered in snovv as far as the eye can see, but not the pretty, vvhite, fluffy type, its the half melted dirty and soggy type. Puddles are everyvvhere, just vvaiting for you to slip in(because they're icy puddles) and plunge yourself right into the overly vvet snovv.

Its 35F, vvhich means too cold to enjoy. Too vvet to enjoy.

I don't like it.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Nope. No injuries but this is the front right of my car now. I chose the AAA authorized repair shop to hopefully avoid hassles.

View attachment 87385

Ouch. How did that happen? Glad there were no injuries.

I had a deer run in front of me last Saturday. I took the car in for an engineer to see yesterday. His comment, there is a lot of damage to report to the insurance company. Chances are they will right it off.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I was driving down a fairly major street and a person turned left in front of my car. I had the right of way but she expected me to stop for her. I slammed on my brakes and slid into her probably around 10 mph (road was a 40 mph max).