• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
paste..... you can use it, but no, needs to be paste made with real red beans...... I don't make them, my wife does.....
It says "red beans, vvater, sugar" for ingredients.

But upon further inspection, its expired(and dented), so I probably oughta throvv it avvay...

I forgot I had it until Ares drug everything out of the cupboard the other day to make a grocery store.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
It says "red beans, vvater, sugar" for ingredients.

But upon further inspection, its expired(and dented), so I probably oughta throvv it avvay...

I forgot I had it until Ares drug everything out of the cupboard the other day to make a grocery store.
all I can tell you is my wife gets dried red beans and puts the whole thing in a crockpot over night.... then she has paste with beans still in it... wraps dough around them somehow and then she steams them. You can bake them too, but my wife steams them

black-sesame-red-bean-baos-1-of-1.jpg

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Have you ever run out of all groceries and your husband brings home guests for dinner?
No.

My husband only has one friend. I only have one friend(excluding my RF friends). To simplify things, our one friend is the same person.

If he brought her in and I had no groceries, and vve all agreed vve vvere hungry, I'd tell her to put her shoes on, and vve'd go to the store and find some dinner.