• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Same here. My favorite duck dishes are both
at Chinese eateries....duck with taro paste,
& crispy duck.
BTW, for the Bourguignon, the version I had
was only beef, not brown bear.

I won't eat duck, Chinese or French or anything. I had a couple of good friends who were ducks, it would seem like cannibalism to me.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
2926278410_58c2e1874a_z.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I won't eat duck, Chinese or French or anything. I had a couple of good friends who were ducks, it would seem like cannibalism to me.

We had a friend, now passed away, who had a lame duck as a pet. At Thanksgiving, she would give the duck a bit of turkey which we thought odd but of course we said nothing of the sort.

ChristineM

Premium Member
We had a friend, now passed away, who had a lame duck as a pet. At Thanksgiving, she would give the duck a bit of turkey which we thought odd but of course we said nothing of the sort.

We had chicken, geese and goats too, and i was raised on a dairy farm. I have no problem eating any of those animals. The ducks though were special to me in the same way cats are special

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
You know what I love about Family Guy in Italian?
That there is no bleeping out swear words.

Really guys ...that beeeeeep is unbearable. It's something that freaks me out. ;)

ChristineM

Premium Member
You can have him.
I'll stick to granola, blueberry muffins, or kimchee stew for breakfast.

I usually have Weetabix, sometimes porridge oats, sometimes toast with marmalade, sometimes pain au raisin, very occasionally I'll have a full English or full Scottish.
And coffee.

ChristineM

Premium Member

Did the duck enjoy the turkey?