• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
We get something similar but they call it a business directory. Each year I replace the old one that is still wrapped in the plastic it came in with the new one. I should cut out the middle man and go straight to the recycle bin.

The yellow bit is the business directory, like magic , you turn it over and get the white pages, which are private numbers. We've not had a new one for 12 years.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Karen is going to America at the end of February and I've found someone who will watch the dog for a few days so I can go for a road trip but I have 3 places I want to go and I can't decide which one.

Decisions, decisions, decisions.

With 2 you can toss a coin but 3!!! Thats a real quandary

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Can you hit all three, or are they all different directions?

All different directions. And I can't be gone more than 2 or maybe 3 nights because I'd feel guilty about leaving the mutt on her own.

If I go to Sandy Hollow I can visit a mate who is very sick while I'm there. If I go to Barraba I can visit family I haven't seen for 25 years and stay for free. If I go to North Haven I'm at my favourite place. It's a quandary.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
All different directions. And I can't be gone more than 2 or maybe 3 nights because I'd feel guilty about leaving the mutt on her own.

If I go to Sandy Hollow I can visit a mate who is very sick while I'm there. If I go to Barraba I can visit family I haven't seen for 25 years and stay for free. If I go to North Haven I'm at my favourite place. It's a quandary.
I vote Sandy Hollovv, then, based on this info.